Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Connor's Favorite Things (19 mo.)

We have recently returned from our trip to California and have many pictures and stories to share but alas, I have lost my little cord that connects my camera to my laptop. So these stories must wait and instead I figured I'd share with all of you some fun things about Connor. We will call this Connor's favorite things...

Favorite Book:



Favorite Song:



Favorite Food:





Favorite Toy:



Favorite PBS Program: (I think this is because he relates to George in some way...)



Favorite Place:



Favorite Activity:



Just kidding! Man that video is disturbing!

2 comments:

87d said...

I love that book! Finding the little mouse on each page. :) Good times.

Rachel said...

yes, that video is HIGHLY disturbing.

Lily loves fruit too... but she also loves veggies! woohoo!