Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We made it!

Well we finally made it to Michigan! It feels so strange to be back. By the time Connor and I got here on Tuesday, Mike and Tom had the apartment unpacked and all ready to go. I almost cried I was so happy. Thank you guys! So far we have been really busy going here and there and seeing friends. This weekend we are planning a trip to Mississippi and we heard that it's supposed to be over 100 degrees. Oh boy.

I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures of Connor that Mike took while he was here...Have a wonderful week!




8 comments:

Rachel said...

he's never going to have a problem knowing what he looked like as a baby.... ;)

Karlyn said...

Of course not! I think I'm addicted to taking pictures though. Maybe I should put the camera down...step slowly away...nah. =)

Heidi said...

Just when I thought COnnor had my heart....he gets more adorable! Huge props to Tom and Mike for unpacking the apartment, that was incredibly thoughtful and sweet. I'm so glad you made it safe. I just recently got in touch with Sarah Mascianica, and she's asking about you. I was going to fill her in, but would you rather me not... I can give her your blog address too (I'm sure you wou;dn't mind, I just thought I would run it by you...) Take care!

Heidi said...

PS. I guess Heidi is now East of Eden. I tried to start a blog weeks ago, and they kept saying no names I would put in, but I guess I did successfully sign up!

Karlyn said...

Nah, you can tell her. I don't really know how to get in touch with her anyway. Can't wait to see your blog when you are finished!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all made it home safely! It was great seeing you while you were home. Thank you for sharing your family with us all :) I'll be in touch!

Karlyn said...

I had so much fun catching up. It seems like such a bummer that as soon as you move over to the area we move away. Oh well. Hopefully we will be back some day.

Rachel said...

lmao - http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com