Monday, January 19, 2009

Done!

Lately I have been trying to get Connor to express to me in some way when he is finished eating and ready to get down from his highchair. So everyday for the last few weeks I've been asking him, "All done?" On Saturday morning after breakfast he finally said Done!!!...very loudly which was his first official word besides mama and dada.

Connor is also crawling like a mad man and races with us down the hallway in our apartment. He has made several attempts to stand without holding on to something and is getting closer every time. My boy is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Lily says, "Ah done. Get down?" haha... so cute!!

Happy inauguration day!!

Anonymous said...

Karlyn! Happy Birthday! It's too late to call you so I thought I'd blog :) I am happy we have remained friends for almost a decade now! You are an amazing woman and truly an inspiration!