Friday, March 13, 2009

California

My goodness...life never seems to slow down. Right now I am so grateful for Spring break and my parents as I am writing this post from their house at the base of Mt. Shasta in sunny and warm California. I absolutely refuse to go back to Michigan now! I can't even begin to describe the beauty that surrounds us in this little corner of the world. I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as possible. So far we have been all over Siskiyou and Shasta County and are planning a trip out to the coast this weekend.

In other news Connor is now standing on his own. He hasn't quite made any steps without our help but he teeters about the room quite quickly with Mommy or Daddy in hand. He is quite the little dancer now too and loves to dance to just about any kind of music. This morning it was Bach. What a character.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm eagerly waiting for ALL the pics you took in Ca. The weather is dark and miserable here, I need to be reminded that there are sunny places left...somwhere....

Karlyn said...

Sounds like Michigan. It has been so nice to have escaped Michigan winter for the week. I'm sending you thoughts of sunny weather and lots of love!