Monday, February 11, 2008

New Faces

The last few days have been a blast. We have taken Connor around town showing him off to our various friends and colleagues. Saturday we went up to Central Market and Tom's sister's house, yesterday he got to meet some of my family, and today we had our first play date with Kora's 2 month old. There wasn't much playing going on but we still had fun.

Connor continues to grow at an amazing rate and has almost complete control of his head. If you are not familiar with new borns, this is quite an accomplishment. We still haven't found a pediatrician for him here yet but we're working on it. We are also starting to get more sleep these days...YAY!!! Connor is now sleeping 3 hour blocks at night allowing his mother to enter back into the world of the living. Now if only he would go 4...that's probably pushing it though.

Sorry about the lack of pictures lately. My parents computer doesn't have the right programs for my camera so I have to wait until we get our computer set up.

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hey! What about this Sunday? (I wasn't able to get out there at all last Sunday, in fact I'm still trying to unpack everything...) I don't have your parent's number, if you throw it my way, I'll call you before Sunday...I can't wait to see you!

Rachel said...

Reminder: I need your phone number!!! I'm planning on taking the 10:35 from Seattle on Saturday, so I'll be in BI at 11:05. That works?