Friday, February 01, 2008

Home again!

Connor had his one month check up today! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. The doctor told us our little man is perfectly healthy and growing like crazy. Connor is now 9lbs and 8oz and 20 and 3/4 inches long. That's 3 lbs and 1 inch in one month. Pretty soon Bear will have size 14 shoes like his father. Can you imagine what our grocery bill will be?

Today is our last full day in Michigan before leaving for home. Connor, Lynnette and I fly out of Detroit tomorrow evening. Lynn has been with us now for a week and we have had a great time and we wouldn't have been able to get ready to move without her! Connor only lets me sleep two hours at a time so having an experienced grandmother around afforded me some four hour stretches here and there.

I will be sad to say goodbye to the all of the people we have met and the great forensics program here at MSU but it's only for awhile. Come fall I will be back at it with an anatomy book in one hand and a baby in the other. I will also have to come up with a thesis...oh boy!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so excited to see you again!! I will also be available for house help.... and will even sacrifice and learn to change a diaper - as long as it's not a poopy one! :P Can't wait to see y'all!!!

Karlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

are you home yet????

Heidi said...

I'm so excited that you're home! I'm chomping at the bit to come see all of you! Let us know when you're all settled and ready for a gang of desperate baby-hungry friends! I can't wait to see you again! How was the trip home? I bet Lyn was a Godsend! YIPPEE