Friday, February 15, 2008

Tom's Addiction


For the past few days Tom has taken part in his favorite activity...researching and purchasing a new car. We decided that the Civic was just too small for the carseat. I was getting really tired of sitting with my knees in the dashboard. Anyway, we decided on the Honda Accord and are really happy with it. True to form, Tom made sure we left the dealership with a great deal and lots of extra features. This time he didn't have to torture the salesman as much...I still feel sorry for what's his name at Honda of Fife. =)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

it's comfy. :) seriously... still haven't heard about your phone....

Anonymous said...

Soo... it looks like I won't be able to make it out your way this month :( We have issues with the weather and only having one good car to brave the pass in and Dan needing it for drill in Yakima. Anyways, it sounds like you'll be staying here for a while. I'm hoping to come out in early March (especially if we Dan gets hired by a dept. soon!. Would you email me your phone number that way I can let you know if and when I'm coming out? I'm so happy that you guys are settling in and are finally here! And great choice on the new car!

Lisa said...

Glad you guys made it back. Are you open for more visitors? We start building the house on 3-15 so I have some extra time now. Once the house gets going it will get crazy!! Let me know when is a good time for you.

Karlyn said...

Sorry Rachel, we left for the beach right after that I haven't checked my email lately. Anyway...I guess I will just have to stop by your Mom's to pick it up. Lisa, I would love to get together. I'm free pretty much all of the time so whatever time would work for you. Joy...I'll be here so whatever works for you!

Rachel said...

okay, cool... I was worried about it, cause I always feel slightly naked without my phone, even if I hardly use it. hope y'all had a good time!

Lisa said...

I will email you to set up a time. I'm hard to get ahold of on the phone. :)