Friday, August 17, 2007

We're here!

We finally made it to Michigan! East Lansing is actually a really cute town. MSU, however, is much bigger than I had imagined. Tom and I finally got everything out of the truck yesterday and into our apartment. Like most university apartments it falls into the ghetto chic category of architecture from the outside. The inside, on the other hand, is great! New hardwood floors, new kitchen, small but definitely full of charm. The biggest challenge will be seeing if all of our stuff fits.

The four and a half days it took to get here were full of boring landscape, flat tires, tornado/severe thunderstorm warnings, and plenty of 100+ degree weather. I would say South Dakota wins for state with the least interesting stretches of I-90.

Everything is going really well with the baby. For those of you who don't know I had an ultra sound last week and it seems we have a big healthy BEAUTIFUL baby boy! When we get the scanner hooked up I will post one of the ultra sound pics.

No comments: